Good food for a happy stomach! This Chinese Recipe will surely satisfy your taste! You can even try it at home! Of course, you need to get everything ready in place as once you start cooking, things can move quickly. Here’s the recipe:
- 454 Grams/16 ounce package of Noodles
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 carrots
- 170 Grams snow peas
- 6 scallions
- 1 Tbs ginger paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chop your chicken and and vegetables. Squeeze you lemon into a bowl which will also hold the soy sauce and have water ready for a quick warming and separating for the noodles.
- Cook your noodles according to package directions. Note: If you are using ready made noodles from the refrigerator section, you’ll just need to warm the noodles in the water long enough to separate. After the separation process, drain the noodles and run cool water, return them to the pan and coat with about 1 tsp. of oil.
Prepare the other ingredients.
- Peel carrots and cut them into thin sticks. Trim the snow peas, breaking in half if desired.
- Trim and slice the scallions
- Measure up to 1 Tbsp of ginger paste or you can use about 1 inch of fresh ginger and grate it.
- Peel garlic and crush with a press or chop finely
- Slice the chicken breasts, into bite sized pieces.
LET’S GET COOKING!
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the garlic, ginger and sliced chicken. Stir-fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Add the carrots and stir-fry for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the snow peas, scallions and noodles, mix well and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and salt, mix to coat and cook long enough to heat thoroughly.
- Squeeze juice from the lemon into a small bowl. Add the soy sauce and salt, stir to mix.
This recipe will make up to 12 servings, Enjoy!