A crock pot recipe! These fajitas are such a delicious and healthy meal in the morning and can also be enjoyed even in snack and evening!
- 0.91 kg Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 283 Grams dice tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- flour tortillas
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour half of the canned tomatoes in bottom of crock pot. Spread in an even layer. Top with half of the peppers and half of the onion slices. Sprinkle garlic in. Top with chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper over chicken breasts. Top chicken with tomatoes, peppers and onion.
- Cove and let cook on Low heat 6-8 hours or on High heat 3-4 hours until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Remove chicken and shred. Laddle out 1 or 2 cups of broth from crack pot and discard.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice and honey. Add to crock pot along with chicken.
- Gently toss to combine. Serve warm in tortillas, sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese!
- Enjoy each bite and taste your fajitas!