Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe is perfect for your Dinner! It’s quick and easy! Try this one:
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 63 Grams all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 76 grams butter
- 2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound lightly into a rectangle about 1/4 – 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour salt and lemon pepper. Coat chicken breast with flour mixture.
- In a skillet cook the chicken breasts in the hot butter, half at a time, over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until the chicken is golden brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Add lemon slices to skillet; cook for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Return all of the chicken to the skillet, overlapping the chicken breasts slightly. Drizzle lemon juice over the chicken. Cook for 2-3 more minutes or until pan juices are slightly reduced.
- Voila! Lemon Butter Chicken is ready! Serve the chicken, lemon slices and pan juices over hot cooked rice.
This one makes 6 servings. Enjoy!