These Almond Butter Chews are perfect after workout snack!
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 cup millet puffs or puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips
- Melt your almond butter by placing it in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds
- Transfer into a medium sized bowl and add brown rice syrup and mix
- Add millet puffs and raisins and mix until it becomes one big almond chew
- Take about 1 tablespoon from the mixture into your hands, roll to form a ball!
- Chill! You got Almond Butter Chews done! Enjoy 🙂