This oven-baked zucchini chips are easy to make and it’s perfectly thin, crispy and healthy! Great way to use up that zucchinis in you refrigerator or garden.
- 1 zucchini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two large baking sheets with silicon baking mats or parchment paper.
- Slice your zucchini on a mandolin. Depends on the thickness or thinnest you want.
- After you slice your zucchini, place the slices on a sheet of paper towels and take another paper towel, sandwich the zucchini slices and press on them, just to dry them a little bit to cook faster.
- Line up the zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet, tightly next to each other in a straight line and make sure not to overlap them.
- In a bowl, pour your olive oil in and brush the olive oil on each zucchini slice.
- Sprinkle salt throughout the baking sheet. Make sure not to over-season because the zucchinis will shrink and it’ll be way too salty.
- Bake for about 2 hours or more until they start to brown and are crisp.
- Let cool before removing and serving
- Voila! You got zucchini chips right in your hands.
- You can eat them dunk on a small bowl of sour cream and enjoy every slices of zucchini 🙂