This light, airy and chewy with lots of chocolate chips every bite you do. This cookies will surely be loved! Made with ingredients that can easily be found in stores. It’s just gonna melt in your mouth!
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover cookie sheet with nonstick silicone pad.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together in large bowl at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar a little at a time, then vanilla, beat well after each addition until you get stiff peaks, the sugar will dissolve and the mixture is glossy.
- Sift cocoa onto egg white mixture, gently fold until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons into cookie sheets. So it may form like a cloud.
- Mixture makes 30+ cookies, Bake for 30-40 minutes or just until dry. Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely and Store covered at room temperature.
- Tadaa! You just made this recipe! Enjoy every bite 🙂
NUTRITION PER SERVING
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 2g
|Total Carbohydrate 14g
Dietary Fiber <1 g