Who Loves OREOS? You might love this Oreo Cupcakes! Plus, there’s an Oreo surprise at the bottom! ❤ surely, you’ll love it!
- 1 package Oreo Cookies, regular size
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cupcake liners
For the Cupcakes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix packaged cake mix according to directions (exlude the baking part)
- Line cupcakes tins with liner, place a regular sized Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Take 1/2 of remaining cookies and chop coarsely and add to your cake mix.
- Fill cupcake tins. Bake for 15 minutes, according to box directions.
For the Frosting!
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add vanilla and then add powdered sugar slowly until the mixture is blended well.
- Chop remaining regular sized Oreos very fine or you can put it in your food processor to crush very fine. Add to frosting and mix well!
- After the cupcakes were baked and cooled. Frost it up!
- Voila! You got Oreo Cupcakes in your hands! You may decorate it with Mini Oreos or munch it already! Enjoy 🙂
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 1450||Calories from Fat 580|
|Total Fat 64g
Saturated Fat 29g
|Total Carbohydrate 221g
Dietary Fiber 3g