The perfect amount of lemon and it’s rich buttery crust. Lemon Bars is absolutely my crush!
To make this recipe? This is all you need:
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
For The Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl, blend together butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar with pastry cutter or your hands. Press into the bottom of the pan lined with foil. (The pan’s size is 9×13 inch)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven or until firm and golden.
For the Filling
- Whisk together the remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar, and 1/4 cup flour.
- Crack eggs into a separate bowl, then whisk them into the sugar and flour mixture. Add 2/3 cup lemon juice. Pour over the baked crust.
- Bake for additional 20 minutes
- Allow bars to cool in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares, dust with confectioners sugar and serve.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 1280||Calories from Fat 470|
|Total Fat 52g
Saturated Fat 30g
|Total Carbohydrate 195g
Dietary Fiber 2g