Cookies and Cream, Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust? Ohhh! So Lovely and so Yummy!
Creamy cheesecakes, tasty Oreo Cookies that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 42 Oreos, 12 Coarsely Chopped and 30 Left Whole
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Line standard muffin pans with liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using a hand mixer or a stand mixer. Gradually add the sugar, beating until combined.
- Beat in Vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among lined cups. Fill in each almost to the top.
- Bake, Rotating pan halfway through until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- Let it cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Done! You can add whipped cream, crumbled cookies at the top!
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 140|
|Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 8g
|Total Carbohydrate 20g
Dietary Fiber 0mg